Founded in 2006, Flexpointe Studios is a South Edmonton dance school offering a variety of dance classes to students from 2 years old to adults. Classes offered include ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, lyrical, modern/contemporary, acro, musical theatre and creative movement. We offer short term (12 week session) programming as well as full year (10 month) recreational and competitive classes. Our students dance anywhere from 30 minutes to upwards of 12 hours per week.
To inspire creativity, promote collaboration and cultivate the power of goal-setting in every student who passes through our doors.
What makes us different?
- Our dancers are team driven. They understand the impact and importance of working in a team. They recognize the contributions of others and respect everyone’s unique gifts.
- Our dance parents believe in community. They see each other as allies and support. They want the best for every child at our school.
- Our staff are collaborators and communicators. We strive to always have our dancers learning and moving forward. We believe strongly in providing quality training and inspiring individual creativity.
- Community – our staff, students and their families together form one dance family. We each have different strengths and together we can support one another to grow and achieve great things.
- Creativity – discovering new ways of looking at the ordinary. We encourage and support innovation.
- Hard work – we believe in excellence and encourage our students to set goals and work towards achieving their very best.
- Celebrating success – accomplishments and achievements should be celebrated.
- Integrity and respect – we communicate openly, honestly and respectfully with each other. Be you; be real.
- Gratitude – we are grateful for the opportunity to work with those around us and grateful for the opportunity to dance.
- Commitment – we are dedicated to our classes. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to become the best we can be, both individually and as a team.
At Flexpointe Studios our staff:
- Collaborate– we work together to help our students achieve success.
- Believe in providing quality training – our teachers are qualified and committed to continuously improve.
- Want the very best for each and every student – we work to encourage and motivate each student to achieve their personal best.