Click here for a printable copy of dress requirements and a list of dancewear retailers.
Creative Duo, Creative Dance
- Bare feet & Comfortable clothing.
Mini Program (Tiny Toes, Preschool, Kinder combo)
- Suit: Pink tank cotton bodysuit. Example: Mondor True Pink (Style #1645)
- Tights: Ballerina pink tights made for dance. Examples: Mondor, So Danca
- Ballet shoes: Pink leather ballet shoes, full sole. Example: Bunny Hops
- Tap shoes: Black patent tap shoes. Example: Capezio
- **No underwear under tights. No skirts please!
Ballet (6 years+)
- Tights: Ballerina Pink. Transition foot tights required for Pre-Pointe students. Examples: Mondor, So Danca
- Shoes: Pink leather ballet shoes
Beginner Ballet ages 8 and up: Cotton, camisole, low back in Navy Blue
Primary & Grade 1: Cotton, camisole, low back, in Light Blue
Grade 2 & Grade 3: Cotton, camisole, low back, in Navy Blue
Grade 4 & Pre-Pointe: Cotton, camisole, low back, in Burgundy
Examples: Mirella style #M-207, Capezio style #CC101
*If you are ever unsure if a bodysuit is acceptable please leave the tag on and show it to your child's ballet teacher for approval.
Jazz, Tap (Junior 1 and up)
- Suit: Black cotton tank style. Example: Mondor
- Form fitting shorts and tank tops may be worn over bodysuit and tights with approval of the instructor.
- Tights: Mondor Light Tan. Transition foot tights recommended for Junior 3 and up.
- Jazz shoes: Tan, leather slip-on jazz shoe. Example: Bloch Elasta Bootie
- Tap shoes Junior 1 & 2: Bloch Tap-On Tap shoe, colour: Tan
- Tap shoes Junior 3 and up: Speak with instructor
Lyrical, Modern, Musical Theatre, Stretch & Strengthen, Acro/Dance
- Suit: Any colour and style of bodysuit and tights. Form fitting shorts and tanks tops may be worn.
- Shoes: see instructor. Acro students must have bare feet.
- Clean indoor, non marking running shoes. Comfortable clothing (no jeans)
Boys (Tap, Jazz, Ballet)
- Black Cotton shorts/pants and White or Black t-shirt
- Ballet shoes: Leather ballet slippers, Black
- Jazz shoes: Bloch Elasta Bootie, Black
- Tap shoes: Speak with instructor