Online Registration for Summer and Fall 2014 will be available starting Tuesday May 13th.
Please contact the studio for further information by:
In-Person/By Phone: during our posted office hours
Please read through all of the steps before completing your registration:
- Be sure you have read our Policy Document. By completing online registration you are consenting that you have read and understood our school polices.
- Be sure to have your class selection ready. You may review our programs and classes information on our website.
- Complete your online registration through our online registration portal (see links below). You will be prompted to enter your credit card information, although your card will not be charged at this point.
- Once your online registration has been submitted you will receive an email stating that your registration has been received.
- Our office will contact you via email within 3 -5 business days confirming your class selection and providing you with the fees required to complete the registration process. We do require the registration fee as well as 10% of the annual tuition fee in order to complete the registration process. We will confirm payment via your credit card at this point.
- Please note that all Acro classes are closed to online registration. To register in an Acro class you must submit a formal request with the studio office. Preference is given to competitive program students dancing 3 or more hours/week.
If you have any questions about class selection, school policies and/or payment questions please contact our office via email or by phone.